dimanche 25 septembre 2011

My Role as a Purchasing Manager

         
       As a purchasing manager in the company, I have many things to consider. I play a pivotal role in procurement, vendor development and negotiation. It is me who plans, directs, controls, and evaluates the purchasing activities of the company. I provide expertise in specifying and procuring new and replacement components, parts and equipment and reviews and quality requirements for the purchase of items, spare parts and services. I develop procurement policies and procedures and controls in the purchasing budget.

       I have excellent skills and knowledge in negotiating techniques. I am a good negotiator and I'm willing to take calculated risks. I am capable of exercising good judgment as well as having impeccable organizational and negotiating skills.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire